[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 09:11:09 CEST 2013

I was able to get 5+gbps over multiple connections out of a single
Erlang VM. Max probably did even more. There is no explicit limit in
connection speed. Show us your code and we'll probably be able to tell
you why it can not get good throughput.