[erlang-questions] How to copy the results from the debug window?

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Mon Jul 1 17:29:16 CEST 2013

Every time I startup the debugger, I get this message:

1> debugger:start().

=ERROR REPORT==== 1-Jul-2013::11:28:08 ===
WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"@"/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.0/priv"
{ok,<0.36.0>}

I'm assuming that it's the standard Erlang GUI.  gs I presume?