[erlang-questions] Fwd: Six PhD Studentships at St Andrews (tight deadline)

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Jan 28 10:24:59 CET 2013

While slightly off topic, it might be of interest to some of you. St.
Andrews is currently involved in the ParaPhrase project,
http://paraphrase-ict.eu/, of which Erlang is a key component. St.
Andrews is in a beautiful setting in Scotland close to the golf courses
and the beaches, a short train ride from Edinburgh.  Please contact
Kevin directly of have a look at the website for more information.

Francesco