[erlang-questions] erlc speed (or lack thereof), Make and emake

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Jan 25 04:02:28 CET 2013

2013/1/25 Björn-Egil Dahlberg <wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED>

> 2013/1/25 ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン <norton@REDACTED>
>

>> Bjorn -
>>
>> Why do you think it isn't feasible to use rebar to build erlang
>> applications within OTP?

Let me just preface everything below by saying that: I speak for myself and
not for OTP as a whole when I say this. Some may agree with some might not.
Anyways, these are my views.