[erlang-questions] If you are homesick for object.selector

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 21:33:45 CET 2013

It wasn't originally about chainability, was it.

I'd support that one won't usually have deep chains, except when trying things, scripting, also in games. It would indicate something is off.

So the chaining is one thing, but that verbosity, I think it is played down too nonchalantly. It does make programming harder. It would be a serious win to overcome that. I can only suspect that one doesn't see it that much anymore once you are fully used to it but I am positive it would benefit everybody.

Best,
Henning