[erlang-questions] Need help with folsom usage

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 18:27:18 CET 2013

Frankly speaking, I'm feeling myself an idiot. Folsom looks like a mature
and cool tool, but I don't understand how can I use it.

For example I want to receive history of measurements: traffic was 1 Mbit/s
one minute ago, 3 mbits 2 minutes ago, etc..

Also I want to take a look at graphic of average/median request times, but
I can't find any examples in open source.