[erlang-questions] possible to use cowboy with websockets in current master?

Alex Babkin ababkin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 01:07:33 CET 2013

Thanks

BTW, do any of the example work currently? I tried hello_world,
rest_hello_world and static and none of them work
looks like ranch and crypto aren't being started, but even if i start them
manually before starting the example apps, it errors out

if indeed it's not just me and examples don't work, is there an example
anywhere of a working app (with latest master cowboy), preferably websocket
and static resource serving?
(i looked at the testsuite but it's a bit hard to figure things out there)

Cheers