[erlang-questions] possible to use cowboy with websockets in current master?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 00:08:57 CET 2013

On 01/23/2013 12:00 AM, Alex Babkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anyone knows if the websockets are functional in the current cowboy
> master? I used 0.6 branch but would like to upgrade asap to ensure
> compatibility with upcoming 0.8. Any examples of the new interface usage?
> (doesn't look like examples/ contains anything websocket specific)

Websocket interface didn't change. Websocket was only made 100% compliant.

List of changes from a couple months ago is here:

   https://github.com/extend/cowboy/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

There's more, it'll be updated after routing changes are done. Otherwise
you might want to check the guide:

   https://github.com/extend/cowboy/tree/master/guide

And if something isn't in there, or is unclear, please open a ticket!
Thanks.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy