[erlang-questions] unexpected result of term_to_binary

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 14:29:54 CET 2013

Because I was writing an ETF decoder for a language that does make a distinction between strings and arrays of integers, and wanted to avoid constraints on the kinds of terms that could be sent from the erlang side of things.