[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA version 0.4

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 09:21:15 CET 2013

Hi Sergey,

I just tried your plugin and it looks very promising. I will give it a try
in my next project. Thank you for your work!

p.s.: I am myself used to use idea from 2004, but last year switched to
Sublime Text 2.

Best regards,
Max