[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA version 0.4

Sergey Ignatov ignatovs@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 08:29:25 CET 2013

Hi all,

Today I'm happy to announce the new version of Erlang plugin for
IntelliJ IDEA. The new version is the biggest improvement of our
project.

The highlight of the new version:
- Rebar run configurations (also includes Rebar-based Eunit integration)
- Erlang types support
- External and local documentation for OTP functions and modules
- Function parameter info context help
- Upgraded structure view (shows exported and inner functions)
- Go to action for all Erlang definitions
- Improved BIFs completion
- And many others, please check out release notes:
https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang#version-04

Plugin page in IntelliJ repository:
http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/?pluginId=7083
Source code: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang

If you are interesting in this plugin, feel free to use the issue
tracker: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang/issues

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Sergey Ignatov