[erlang-questions] rebar and erlang version compatibility

Jeremy Ong jeremy@REDACTED
Sun Jan 6 21:57:27 CET 2013

Forgot to CC list:

---
Your release name is an empty string in your reltool.config

{rel, "", "1",[myapp,kernel,stdlib,sasl ]},

Try something like

{rel, "myapp", "1",[myapp,kernel,stdlib,sasl ]},

and see if that helps.