[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ranch 0.6.0 Xmas Edition Released

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 13:46:56 CET 2013

Haven't had any stability issue. What we did here is ensure that when
any process gets killed for any reason, especially reasons we can't
foresee, Ranch continues to work as expected.

Ranch not updating protocol options for existing connections isn't a
problem, it won't be "fixed". Ranch can't guess how connection processes
are implemented. It's up to you to allow this if you need it. The
upgrade updates the options for all acceptors and all future
connections, that's it.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines