[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ranch 0.6.0 Xmas Edition Released

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 10:30:30 CET 2013

Loic, it would be great to hear a bit, what problems have you met with.

What issues with stability can be in acceptor pool?

Also I have question about updating protocol options: have you done
something with the problem that after updating protocol options existing
workers are running with old config?