[erlang-questions] Unicorn-style load balancing in Erlang?

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 22:25:22 CET 2013

For bare acceptor pool libraries, take a look at...

https://github.com/extend/ranch
https://github.com/jeremey/swarm

And I would bet that most significant socket server apps written in Erlang
would use acceptor pooling of some sort.

Dan.