[erlang-questions] erlang inside emacs issues

Pierpaolo Bernardi olopierpa@REDACTED
Tue Jan 1 22:23:17 CET 2013

Ctrl-c is bound to the emacs command which means "pass the next
keystroke to the inferior process". That's the reason why you use
ctrl-c <x> to send <x> uninterpreted to erlang.

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile