[erlang-questions] Is Valgrind still working?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Feb 27 16:50:10 CET 2013

Hello,

We run continuous tests with the valgrind emulator, so it should be
working. Are you building from the source tar or from a clone of github? Is
ERL_TOP set correctly? What are the build steps (configure, make etc) you
do leading up to doing `make valgrind`?

Lukas