[erlang-questions] Is Valgrind still working?

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Wed Feb 27 16:36:58 CET 2013

Hi all,

the question is the one in the subject: I'm trying to build R15B with
Valgrind enabled, but when I execute

make valgrind FLAVOR=smp

it returns "valgrind is up to date", which is clearly false because there
is no beam.valgrind anywhere... so is it still possible to execute Valgrind?

In general, what I'm trying to obtain is a profile of the heap during the
execution of an Erlang application, because of a comparison I have to do
with the same application written in other languages, so if Valgrind is not
working I am open to suggestions :)

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED