[erlang-questions] two questions -- -boot in erlsrv and .erlang.cookies on windows

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Fri Feb 8 23:01:42 CET 2013

I have -boot working on linux.  Now I'm trying to get it to work with
erlsrv for windows.  I put the -boot in the args part of erlsrv, but it
doesn't seem to take.  Any ideas how to get this to work?

Also, I've tried several different folders for .cookie.erlang on windows
and I can't get it to take.  Even putting it in my c:\Users\username and
run the erlang app, it doesn't seem to be picked up.  If I run with
-setcookie, it works fine.  I run "set" on windows in cmd.exe and see the
HOME var is  set.  Also, if I can get this to work, where would the
.erlang.cookie go when run as a service.  I just ran erl.exe and it did not
create an .erlang.cookie in my c:\Users\username folder (after I moved one
that I had manually put there).  Is it supposed to create one on windows?

Thanks,

Wes