[erlang-questions] Memory growing

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sat Feb 2 22:01:18 CET 2013

Hello,

This is extremely hard to answer your question not knowing the application context, what it does, etc.
Just keep in mode that memory report is given in words with is either 4 or 8 byte depends on system config. This is a reason why linux show diff value.

I would start with entop utility and check top processes with high men and high reductions.
https://github.com/mazenharake/entop

Please share those views!

Best Regards, Dmitry