[erlang-questions] Data locality and the Erlang Runtime

Vincent Siliakus zambal@REDACTED
Thu Dec 12 13:32:47 CET 2013

Thanks for the extra insight.

As a side note, I really enjoyed reading your functional game programming
articles at the time you published them. Do you have any plans for a
sequel? :)

-vincent