[erlang-questions] How to get a worker's pid() after restarted by supervisor?

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Aug 29 11:10:31 CEST 2013

Hello,

You have to maintain mapping of uri to pid in external table (e.g ETS)
However, there is number of open source project that addresses this issue. For example gproc by Ulf.

However, I had exactly the same task / problem like your and made a library to manage those processes. You can find it here:
http://github.com/fogfish/pts

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>