[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang.mk build tool

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Fri Aug 16 14:27:48 CEST 2013

Looks good - I like simple!  Quick question, does it support multiple applications, for example a project laid out as:

/proj
/deps
/stuff

/apps
/app1
/app2

Most of our stuff is in that form, with shared dependencies between the various apps.  Rebar is quite happy with that format, but I can't see how to persuade erlang.mk to handle that.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Strong