[erlang-questions] [ANN] Project FiFo webinar

Tatsuya Kawano t6502ml@REDACTED
Sun Apr 21 05:22:09 CEST 2013

Hi Heinz,

> I'm working on a (by now) quite big open source Erlang project for cloud management called Project FiFo and am going to hold an webinar regarding the architecture of the whole thing.

Your project looks very interesting.

Is there any way to make escripts to communicate FiFo's API server so
that I can create, monitor, stop and delete SmartOS zones from these
escripts? I'm developing an Erlang-based system and using SmartOS
zones to test it. I usually create six zones by vmadm command and
provision them with Chef, then deploy the system and run test suite,
and finally delete these zones by vmadm. I'm currently doing vmadm
part by hands but it will be great if I can escriptize them.

Thanks,

--
Tatsuya Kawano (Mr.)
Tokyo, japan