[erlang-questions] How to connect android to raspberry pi

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Apr 9 19:44:52 CEST 2013

This link is probably what you're ;looking for:

http://developer.android.com/tools/projects/projects-cmdline.html

For emacs I found :
https://code.google.com/p/android-emacs-toolkit/

I personnaly use the vim android plugin:

https://github.com/bpowell/vim-android