[erlang-questions] Erlang application packaging

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon@REDACTED
Thu Sep 20 16:33:15 CEST 2012

Hi Ali
Thank you for your help.
I've begun erlang with this tutorial but I have to admit I am still
confused about the right tool to use. Just in learnyou..., reltool and
systools are presented.
Let's read again this chapter :)

Regards,
Jean