[erlang-questions] is anyone else experiencing reliability issues with R15?

Ali Sabil ali.sabil@REDACTED
Thu Sep 20 08:43:31 CEST 2012

We have experienced similar issues with R15B01 where the I/O will get
completely blocked, but we haven't really been able to track it down,
the suspect we had was the usage of sendfile.