[erlang-questions] Presentation on Erlang in Utrecht the Netherlands, looking for speaker on 27th sept or 25th oct or 29 nov.

Ward Bekker (TTY) ward@REDACTED
Tue Sep 18 21:17:48 CEST 2012

Hi Bjorn,

I've 'reposted' your request to Linked-In group  of EUG-NL, the Dutch Erlang Usergroup.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3917956&type=member&item=165383664&qid=b58591b7-74e7-4c63-bc76-d1e499036f01&trk=group_most_recent_rich-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Egmr_3917956

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ward Bekker