[erlang-questions] erl_tidy customization

David Goehrig dave@REDACTED
Tue Sep 18 20:20:07 CEST 2012

Recently I ran erl_tidy on a code base and found myself quickly backing out its changes. As I get older and my vision gets weaker, I find my ability to distinguish between indenting levels declining.  Match that with wide screen displays and larger font sizes, erl_tidy's formatting leaves a good deal to be desired.

I saw there was a discussion in 2010 about hacking new pretty printers, but didn't see any links with code. Does anyone know of a good non-emacs mode pretty printer they can share?  I'd rather not start from scratch :)

Dave

-=-=- dave@REDACTED -=-=-