[erlang-questions] Fishing for best practices: distributed twin processes!

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Sat Sep 15 03:46:23 CEST 2012

hello Michael,

you're assuming right (separate VM), I'm familiar with links and monitors,
thank you. However I doubt that any message is sent from a dying process if
the VM on which it runs actually blows up. That was my point.

r.