[erlang-questions] Erlounge in the San Francisco Bay area

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 17:51:49 CET 2012

Yes, thanks to Geoff, Tristan and Heroku for organising the erlounge and thanks to everyone who came. I hope you enjoyed yourself, I did. 'Til the next time when I visit the Bay Area.

Robert