[erlang-questions] Guidance to a cache mechanism

Maruthavanan Subbarayan maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 06:55:08 CET 2012

Hi Richard,
I thought of keeping the time stamp as the key in the ets table and maintain that in state when a timeout event occurs. I hope this would help me to delete the entries in ets table with less burden.
Thanks,Marutha