[erlang-questions] Erlang... Newsletter?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 12:04:32 CET 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 09:09:36AM +0100, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:
> Hi Motiejus,
>
> This would be great. I've just started a comprehensive dive into
> erlang debugging (redbug, archaelus's scripts, etc) and was going to
> be blogging all of what I've learned (a lot!). I'm still a beginner
> erlanger, but I'd be happy to assist coediting or coordinating this.
>
> How about an octopress site and people sending pull requests with
> their posts? Or even a simple github wiki?

Hi Dave,

Github requests/wiki are great. That way we can just pick up whatever is
available.

To start issuing peridically, we need:
1. interested participants
2. content

Content is just a matter of work, but if few are interested, then it's
just a vain work. :-)

You are the only one replied, although there were two questions in my
email. This makes me think that this kind of "newsletter" is not the
right way to achieve the goal.

Maybe "planet Erlang" kind of thing, were people blog about tools, and
subscribe to a feed where they can be found by someone who is
interesting. Like your case.

Regards,
Motiejus