[erlang-questions] State of -extends(Module)?

Magnus Müller mamuelle@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 11:36:25 CET 2012

In the never-ending quest of searching help to program as little as
possible, I found Erlang's -extends(Module) directive. There is little
documentation on it, which makes me believe that it is either
an unwanted or not well-supported feature of the language. Is this
correct? Would you recommend keeping away from it?

Magnus

P.s. Google didn't give me a lot of results when searching for this
except older blog entries (3-4 years old) and a paper from 2007. I
didn't find a discussion of its state.