[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Fri Oct 26 05:45:55 CEST 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Richard O'Keefe <ok@REDACTED> wrote:

> On 22/10/2012, at 10:41 PM, Henning Diedrich wrote:
>
>> There is something to that, seriously.
>>
>> On Oct 22, 2012, at 8:55 AM, Valentin Micic <valentin@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>>> Why can't we use colors to express equations?
>
> Because about 10% of men are colour-blind to some degree.
[snip]

So easily solved: just develop an assisting interface that generates odors!

My work here is done.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Project Persephone
1-25-33 Takadanobaba
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 169-0075
(+81) 90-5203-8682
turner@REDACTED
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry