[erlang-questions] Specifying directories that contain .beam files

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Thu Oct 25 16:05:52 CEST 2012

On Thursday, October 25, 2012, Raimo Niskanen wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 06:00:21AM +0200, Bengt Kleberg wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I do not have access to Windows, but perhaps your problem is the " "
> > in "Program Files"?
> > Can you install in a directory without " " in the path and test again?
>
> ... or use the short name a'la PROGRA~1 ...
>

> > bengt
> >
> > in On Wed, 2012-10-24 at 14:30 -0400, Yash Ganthe wrote:
> > > I set the environment variable in Windows but get an error:
> > >
> > > E:\DummyErlQAU>set ERL_LIBS="C:\Program Files\erl5.9.1\lib\erlsom-
> 1.2.1"

My ERL_LIBS has a space in it and it doesn’t cause a problem.

But mine points to the lib directory, not a particular application in the lib directory like Yash is doing.  I'm not sure whether that would work or not.

At any rate, I would have assumed C:\Program Files\erl5.9.1\lib would already be being loaded in, wouldn’t it?

Cheers,

DBM