[erlang-questions] Load balancing/multiplexing rpc calls amongst Erlang Nodes

Joshua Muzaaya joshmuza@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 07:51:39 CEST 2012

Thank you so much Geoff Cant.   This is great. let me think along this line
and try to build something like this.

  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/muzaaya-joshua/39/2ba/202>
Designed with WiseStamp -
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=cf16262215eb8784&v=3.11.21&t=1351057844240&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10>Get
yours<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=cf16262215eb8784&v=3.11.21&t=1351057844240&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10>

--
*Muzaaya Joshua
Systems Engineer