[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Tue Oct 23 22:41:20 CEST 2012

>> All fair points. However, not all projects would have GitHub
>> repositories. I guess what I can do is: in addition to the internal
>> link, show the homepage link if specified, otherwise github if
>> specified, otherwise nothing. Would that make sense?
>

> homepage|'scm repo page' exclusively, projects with neither of these likely
> don't exist. :)

SCM repo pages known to me are only an option with github and may be
bitbucket any other? I don't want to support bitbucket yet because
expm doesn't know much about hg yet :)

> Was just discussing with Jose that it would be good to also add links to
> documentation pages when they exist.

Good point!