[erlang-questions] Let's count Erlang programmers in the list!

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 18:08:04 CEST 2012

On Friday, October 19, 2012, Max Bourinov wrote:

> I have no idea how to calculate all Erlangers, but my first
> thought to ask a list to reply to this mail so we all can
> see how many replies we have. Of course it won't count all
> Erlangers, but I believe that big part of Erlangers are in
> this list.
>
> So, please reply just once!

Since you ask your question in English, I presume you want a count only of English-speaking Erlangers.  Some people in that previous thread might get offended... :-)

Cheers,

DBM

P.S. Don't count me.  I don't use it full-time.