[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 16:16:11 CEST 2012

Please remember that when we talk about those poor guys that know Erlang
bud doesn't know English we still don't know for sure if they are exists :-)

Best regards,
Max