[erlang-questions] starting an app with an app.config file

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 23:00:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

this isn't working. From the docs:

load(AppDescr) -> ok | {error, Reason}
load(AppDescr, Distributed) -> ok | {error, Reason}

So application:load/2 actually is not reading from a config file.

Any other ideas?

r.