[erlang-questions] Let's count Erlang programmers in the list!

rambocoder erlang@REDACTED
Fri Oct 19 19:51:17 CEST 2012

Just for fun, there are 1540 users on GitHub that have Erlang code in their
repositories.

https://github.com/search?q=language%3Aerlang&repo=&langOverride=&start_value=1&type=Users

-rambocoder