[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Fri Oct 19 17:10:27 CEST 2012

I have converted the text below into EEP 40 and enlisted it.

    http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0040.html

It would be nice if Richard could check it and see if anything
got lost in translation. Especially the odd line "Trouble Spot"
is not supposed to be there, I guess, but I kept it.

/ Raimo Niskanen, as EEP editor