[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Oct 19 13:03:54 CEST 2012

Joe,

You should be able to prototype tweak 1 using a rebar.config.script file.

https://github.com/basho/rebar/wiki/Dynamic-configuration

Tweak 2, you could accomplish with an alias rebar='rebar --config …', and commands to edit the config could be put in a special escript.

Tweak 3 could also be done through a rebar.config.script.

BR,
Ulf W