[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 09:55:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Patrik Nyblom <pan@REDACTED> wrote:
> The OTP Technical board decisions from last Thursday are now published on
> the erlang.org website, which means that the answers to some questions about
> changes in R16 are finally officially answered.

If the package feature is dropped, does this mean that the associated
lexical rule for atom names is also dropped? I would like to have it
removed too, as the dot character is already overloaded and makes
lexers harder to implement.

best regards,
Vlad