[erlang-questions] [ANN] Bencherl

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 15:59:19 CEST 2012

We are happy to announce the first public release of BenchErl, an
extendable scalability benchmark suite for applications written in
Erlang. BenchErl allows the execution of applications in various
execution environments (e.g. under different emulator options),
visualize the results, and extract useful conclusions from them. Hence,
it is a tool that might help the Erlang community make a first step to
better understand the parameters that affect the parallel execution of
Erlang applications.

More information about BenchErl, the current set of applications it
contains, information on how to use it and extend it, and a paper about
it, can be found at:

     http://release.softlab.ntua.gr/bencherl/

We welcome feedback and particularly welcome additions to the current
set of its benchmark programs (available on github).

Kostis Sagonas
(on behalf the UU and ICCS/NTUA teams of the EU Project "RELEASE")