[erlang-questions] Port Driver. erl_drv_thread_join and ErlDrvTid reuse.

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 14:35:23 CEST 2012

The tid cannot be prematurely reused in this case. The EDEADLK is due to
some other reason.

Are you calling driver_failure_atom() from your thread? That would
explain this issue.

Regards,
Rickard

--