[erlang-questions] CT take a long time to warm up

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 10:45:11 CEST 2012

Whoa, this is fascinating Roberto. Did you try running common test from the shell by hand and see if it still happens, i.e., by running something like this:

ct:run_test([{logdir, LogDir},
                     {label, Label},
                     {auto_compile, true},
                     {suite, Suites}]).