[erlang-questions] Erlang http servers

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Mon Oct 1 15:32:41 CEST 2012

"The standard library is where modules go to die"
http://www.leancrew.com/all-this/2012/04/where-modules-go-to-die/
This is from python world, and is very obviously seen in Erlang.

Alternatively https://npmjs.org/ has 15k+ packages, we dont need to add
user management and the kitchen sink to inets, we need to remove it from
the standard library and promote userland packages as first class citizens
(ie pick a tool to install packages and bundle it)