[erlang-questions] -spec tuple variable size

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 17:46:28 CET 2012

Hello,

Thanks for your comment, appreciate it.
Unfortunately, you have missed my use-case.

I do offer an api to store a tuple. The storage do not concern the tuple cardinality, in similar fashion like ets/dets does. One of my current limitation is that tuple elements MUST be a particular data type. I simply want to validate that client writes tuples with supported data types. I am also fine with generic tuple() data type but it is less error prone.

- Dmitry